Terms and conditions
2. All rights, including copyright, in the content of these web pages are owned or controlled for these purposes by Scotcash. You may download one copy of any of the material displayed on this website for non-commercial personal or internal use only; but you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on or in relation to such material. You may not copy, reproduce, download, republish, broadcast, transmit, display, modify or re-use the materials on this website for any other purpose.
3. Links contained in this website lead to websites not under the control of Scotcash and Scotcash is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Links provided on this website are provided to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Scotcash of, and Scotcash accepts no liability in respect of the content of, any such linked site. Linking to any linked sites is at your own risk.
4. The trade marks, logos, names and images displayed on this website are the registered or unregistered trademarks of Scotcash and others. Nothing in this website should be taken as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trade mark displayed on this website without the prior written approval of Scotcash or such third party as may own the relevant trade mark.
5. While care has been taken in the preparation of this website to ensure that the information contained on it is accurate, no warranty or representation of satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of title, whether express or implied, is given, nor is any warranty or representation given that the information and materials contained on this website are free from errors or inaccuracy.
6. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, no liability is accepted for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage however resulting from the access to and use of this website and the information and materials contained on it.
7. You are not entitled (nor shall you assist others) to set up any other link to this website (whether via hypertext linking, deep-linking, framing, tagging or otherwise) without the prior written consent of Scotcash. All requests for consent will be dealt with promptly.
We will use the information you provide to consider any application and loan. You agree that we may hold and process, by computer or otherwise, any information we gather about you as a result of this agreement and any other agreements or applications you have made with us. Where necessary, for any of the above purposes, as well as to prevent fraud and money laundering, we may release your personal information to our regulators, to other members of our group and to fraud-prevention and law-enforcement agencies or to anyone we transfer our rights and duties to under this agreement. We may also release your personal information to others (such as mailing agencies) who carry out certain aspects of the administration of this agreement for us. We may disclose information supplied.
Apply for a loan today
We provide affordable loans starting from just £50. Why not visit our online application form and apply now?
Open a bank account
If you don't have a bank account, we may be able to open a basic bank account for you. Find out more now.
Compare our rates
Unlike some lenders, all our loans are means tested and we only lend what we know you can afford.