At Scotcash we believe in providing our customers with the best level of service and advice possible. We can help you to access advice from one of the debt advice agencies we work with on a regular basis who can help you to deal with:
- Problems with household bills, such as rent, gas, electricity, phone, etc.
- Help with dealing with debts on which you have fallen into arrears.
- A quick benefits check to ensure you are claiming everything you are entitled to.
- Help with benefit problems.
- Assistance with budgeting issues.
- Plus any other issues which you feel impact on your financial stability.
It can be difficult to deal with a debt situation and if you are struggling to cope, it can be hard to know where to turn. Take a 60 second debt test to find out if you need debt advice.
Staff were friendly, service was quick and reliable
Customers who are opening bank accounts for the first time can also talk to money advisors about how best to manage their bank account in order to avoid bank charges.
If you are experiencing debt problems or need advice on budgeting, click here to find your local Citizens' Advice Bureau