Who Can Apply?
We aim to help as many people as possible but we also have guidelines which we have to follow.
To be considered for a loan:
- You need to be 18 years of age or older.
- You must have a bank account which can support Direct Debits. If you do not have a bank account we can help you open one with Barclays, the Royal Bank of Scotland or the Bank of Scotland. See our basic bank accounts service for more information.
- You need to have lived in the UK for at least the last three years.
- You must live within the United Kingdom.
- If you have been bankrupt or signed a Trust Deed, you need to be cleared for at least three years.
If you need more information or are unsure about anything, call us on 0141 276 0525 and we will do our best to assist you.