We aim to help as many people as possible but we also have guidelines which we have to follow.
To be considered for a loan:
- You need to be 18 years of age or older.
- You must have a bank account which can support Direct Debits. If you do not have a bank account we can help you open one with Barclays, the Royal Bank of Scotland or the Bank of Scotland. See our basic bank accounts service for more information.
- You need to have lived in the UK for at least the last three years.
- You must live within the United Kingdom.
- If you have been bankrupt or signed a Trust Deed, you need to be cleared for at least three years.
If you need more information or are unsure about anything, have a look at our FAQs or you can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, via our webchat service or call us on 0141 276 0525 and we will do our best to assist you.