2021 Christmas Jumper Photo Competition
Posted by: Sharon MacPherson on December 01 2021 | Tagged:
Share with us a photo of you in your fave Christmas Jumper for a chance to win a £100 Amazon Voucher.
The winner will be selected by a lucky draw on 23rd December 2021.
Click on this links to go to our Facebook posts and take part: https://www.facebook.com/ScotcashApproachableFinance/photos/a.1458524654419608/3048868625385195/ or https://fb.watch/9FDCaGAclv/
2021 Christmas Jumper Photo Competition - Full Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Scotcash CIC whose registered office is at 55 High Street, Glasgow.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom except employees of Scotcash CIC and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via our Facebook posts: https://www.facebook.com/ScotcashApproachableFinance/photos/a.1458524654419608/3048868625385195/ or https://fb.watch/9FDCaGAclv/
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 22nd December 2021. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
In a comment on our specified Facebook post, share a photo showing you in your favourite Christmas Jumper.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen by a lucky draw.
14. The winner will be notified on Facebook within 1 day of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Scotcash CIC and not to any other party.