The new RBS 'Foundation Account' is available at Scotcash
Scotcash are now working in partnership with RBS to offer the newly launched ‘Foundation Accounts’. This is a specially developed account with no overdraft facility or cheque book. You will only be offered a Foundation account if you do not meet the criteria for any of the other accounts in our range and Foundation accounts cannot be applied for directly.
Account features of the bank accounts include:
- A Visa debit card to make purchases worldwide with added online security protection.
- Withdraw up to £300 cash a day from any ATM.
- Withdraw money overseas with your Visa debit card at any cash machine that shows the Visa logo (charges apply).
- Set up standing orders and Direct Debits to make it easier for you to pay your bills.
- Regular statements - check them online or receive a paper copy.
To check if you are eligible to open a Foundation account with RBS please contact us today to make an appointment with one of our Money Advisors.