- 1 Personal Information
- 2 Employment & Benefits
- 3 Income & Expenditure
- 4 Application Details
Thank you for choosing to apply for a Scotcash loan
You can also make an appointment to speak to one of our Money Advisors.
We aim to help as many people as possible but we also have guidelines which we have to follow.
To be considered for a loan:
- You need to be 18 years of age or older.
- You must live within the United Kingdom (excluding London).
- You must have a bank account which can support Direct Debits. If you do not have a bank account we can help you open one with Virgin Money, Barclays, Royal Bank of Scotland or Bank of Scotland. See our basic bank accounts service for more information.
- You need to have lived in the UK for at least the last three years.
- If you have been Bankrupt, signed a Trust Deed, IVA or similar you must be cleared for a minimum of three years.
- If you are an existing customer, you must be half way through your loan before you can apply for a top up.
Please fill in all areas of this application. There are some mandatory fields, marked with a * which must be completed but if you have any problems with the rest of the application, please fill it in to the best of your ability as we will review your application with you at a later stage..
Once we have received your application, you need to send us 8 weeks' worth of bank statements. You can hand them in to one of our offices, post them to us or submit them electronically through Bank Vision once you have completed your application.
If you need more information or are unsure about anything, call us on 0141 276 0525 and we will do our best to assist you.
How we’ll use your information:
- Scotcash takes the security of your information very seriously.
- The information you provide will be used to process your application, credit agreement and managing your account.
- The contact details you give could be used if we need to speak to you about your application.
- By proceeding with your application, you agree that we can use your information in this way.